Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    fuck that looks great

Trailer is going to be one of the 800 in front of Spectre. Thankfully, this is the last one as it's starting to give shit away.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Please shove Hateful Eight inside my body forcefully.

Comment

• Fuck, can't see it until tonight!!!!!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think Rob and Billy's trailer went up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            I think Rob and Billy's trailer went up.

Nope, just another tease.

Comment

• And Warcraft. When is that coming out? I'm really curious about it. Sounds like something my son will LOVE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                And Warcraft. When is that coming out? I'm really curious about it. Sounds like something my son will LOVE.
                I believe it's a May/June release?

Comment

• Was talking about the trailer, but that would have been my next question, so thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Was talking about the trailer, but that would have been my next question, so thanks!

tomorrow.

Comment

• Sweet!!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6utiKe0O6k0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Dorff. A bunch. I'll check that out.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH MAN that Hatefeful Eight trailer. I would like to view that motion picture immediately, please.

Comment

• Ok Warcraft looks fucking cool

Comment

• I am SO FUCKING IN for Warcraft. Someone I know said it's reverse uncanny valley. A bunch of REALLY good looking CGI orcs and shit with a handful of humans makes the humans look really out of place and odd. Hopefully some more CGI work fixes that, but man I am excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X