No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it screams of Oscar-bait, but I don't care: the story is really incredible, and I genuinely hope that the movie does it justice.

I'm just concerned about how they're gonna cram THAT much story into one feature-length film. They could easily make a trilogy of films, each one focused on a chapter of his life. I suspect that the film will rush through his childhood and his experiences at the Olympics in favor of focusing on what comes after, and that would be a shame.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Did you read the book, Matt? The trailer looks great but that could be the pseudo-REQUIEM FOR A DREAM score working it's magic.

Comment

• The wife and I listened to the audio book of it while driving in our car. It's the only audio book where we purposely just went out driving to continue listening to it. We both agree that it's the best audio book that we've ever listened to, and we've come close to listening to it again.

Highly, highly recommended.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The more I think about it, the more Boyhood just kicked my ass.

Such a gutpunch at times.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can't wait to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Can't wait to see it.

It's almost 3 hours long, but it flies.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8O195whLo

yep. still can't wait.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That avalanche scene looks like it'll be awesome. I'm looking forward to this one.

Comment

• Loved Snowpiercer but some of that dialog was wooden and stilted as fuck. The creepy hooded thugs in the black leather coats with gold clasps? Creepy as hell.

Comment

• Yeah, it had some issues for sure but I enjoyed it. The music on the reveal of the hooded dudes was soooooo legit though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, I got to see The Zero Theorem. It went over my head. First time in a long time that has happened. I need to see it again.

Comment

• NOOOOOOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

http://www.slashfilm.com/annabelle-trailer/#more-243836

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            So, I got to see The Zero Theorem. It went over my head. First time in a long time that has happened. I need to see it again.
                            Yeah, that one looks a bit like a chore.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4FO7rGPBEPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TOTALLY STILL CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS IN ROB-O-VISION
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Can't wait. That doll is fucking creepy as shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X