No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the Byrne Superman (the version the animated series aped) vs Bats is fair game.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Byrne Superman could still lay a super smackdown on Batman any day of the week and make Alfred hold his cape while doing it. Same strategies apply - Batman's good and all, but it all reverts back to him having Kryptonite to use against Superman. I mean, for fuck's sake, Superman gave him the Kryptonite in the fist place, so Supes already KNOWS Batman's packing the K. He's not an idiot, and years of fighting bad guys together pretty much give Superman enough intel on how Batman operates that he could figure out how to take him out if he wanted to.

Want more? I'll be in the basement dusting my action figures and talking to my girlfriend in Canada until my Mom comes home (Tater Tot night, yo!), brah.

Comment

• Batman would win because Batman is cool and Superman is a boring fuckhead.

Comment

• Finally watched it. It looks, ok I guess? I'll see it, for sure, but beside the cool Wonder Woman moment at the end, it felt flat for me. I feel it's the trailer's fault.

Poorly edited?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just want more of Affleck and Caville passive aggressively arguing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Affleck's going to kill it guys, I just have that feeling.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• been saying that since he was announced. I honestly still believe that. He looks awesome so far as both Bruce/Bats. Plus I didn't hear the stupid BALEVOICE anywhere in the trailers so far. That's a plus.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Affleck was never, ever the issue here.

How his casting was controversial is further proof fandom really needs to get that sand outta their vagina.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I betcha Affleck becomes the definitive Batman after this, even taking the crown from Bale.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• In the end Bale was kind of a bad Batman. As much as it hurts me to say.

Comment

• it doesn't help that TDKR is fucking terrible.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All I REALLY want is Seth Rogen and Zac Efron doing their Batman showdown. In costume.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I honestly have no problem with Affleck as Batman, and never got the hate. He's turned his career around as a director, his acting's improved as a result, and the man LOOKS like Bruce Wayne.

Only casting issue I have is Eisenberg as Luthor. Not feeling the menace, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I betcha Affleck becomes the definitive Batman after this, even taking the crown from Bale.
                              Lulz at Bale having the crown in the first place. Mr. Mom is my batmang.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuck yeah he is. We just rewatched Batman Returns this weekend. It's the DEFINITIVE Batman movie so far me.

Comment

Working...
                                X