• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezra Miller for Harry Osborn.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      So all that crap about being different... yeah they were full of shit.
      dude, really? I know you have a hardon to hate this flick, but how the fuck would they keep making movies and not have MJ or Harry in it? That's like bitching that Superman will not have Krypton in it or no Lois Lane.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        dude, really? I know you have a hardon to hate this flick, but how the fuck would they keep making movies and not have MJ or Harry in it? That's like bitching that Superman will not have Krypton in it or no Lois Lane.
        Not the same thing. MJ and Harry have been in and out of comics. They just showed with Stone's casting (and she was good with Garfield) they don't have to go there. And they made such a big fucking deal about being different... so to turn around and color in the same lines again. Just saying.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fuck it.

*cues the Keith Sweat*

Gimme dat sweet sweet Clone Saga, Sony. You know you want to.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Any nerd knows the minute they brought in Gwen that she would die at some point. MJ is just as essential to Spidey as Lois is to Supes.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I doubt this version of Spider-Man has the balls (not to mention, personality) to go through with Gwen death.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Any nerd knows the minute they brought in Gwen that she would die at some point. MJ is just as essential to Spidey as Lois is to Supes.
                Yup. There's a million stories to tell there, sure I bet they fall for each other but so what? The "same thing" is telling a Spider-Man story because they still have to sell this to millions of people, which means including hugely recognizable characters. I bet they add Jonah too. OMG MORE SPIDERMAN CHARACTERS IN SPIDERMAN MOVIES

Comment

I doubt this version of Spider-Man has the balls (not to mention, personality) to go through with Gwen death.

PLACE YOUR BETS.

I hereby bet that Gwen will die in this series.

Comment

• Electro being the villain is cool. Spidey has the best baddies to pick from.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

PLACE YOUR BETS.

I hereby bet that Gwen will die in this series.
                      I'll side with you. And I haven't even seen the first one to determine a tone.

Comment

• Remember this is Kurtzman and Orci we're talking about.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I STAND BY MY FICTIONAL BET.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Yup. There's a million stories to tell there, sure I bet they fall for each other but so what? The "same thing" is telling a Spider-Man story because they still have to sell this to millions of people, which means including hugely recognizable characters. I bet they add Jonah too. OMG MORE SPIDERMAN CHARACTERS IN SPIDERMAN MOVIES
                              Better be JK or I riot
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Electro being the villain is cool. Spidey has the best baddies to pick from.

No, it's not.

Electro is a pre-credits villain at best. I'd take Shocker over Electro and that's not much of an upgrade.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X