No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to see Raimi and Tobey tackle KRAVEN'S LAST HUNT, dammit. I resent the hell out of the fact that we're never going to get that storyline done by the people who SHOULD have gotten it done.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THAT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But I also want them to go back in time and cast Topher Grace as Spidey to begin with. Tobey was a black hole of suck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I still want to see the fuck out of this. Absolutely nothing about it bothers me.
          Just indifferent about it myself. Feel bad for Garfield because I already sense he's fucked. Like I said awhile back, "new guy" syndrome.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Lizard? Really? Wonder how he will look. I still want Kraven.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The Wrap broke the Lizard being the baddie, like last Fall I think.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oFXSMZXnHks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This psychopath makes the best videos.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That dude...oh man.

Comment

• Check out this one where he "meets" Andrew Garfield. Notice the security guards.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8keRIILYOlM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• hahahha, he's wearing the fucking costume? awesome.

Comment

• Just goes to show you any of this suits can be great or fucking terrible, depending on the angle, lighting, etc.

Doesn't change my "Eh..." feeling of the movie as a whole though.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That looks like shit.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• he still looks like a big red and blue basketball

Comment

• With the neck of a fucking ostrich.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X