No announcement yet.

The Fifth Element: you're all insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationality means fuck all, unless you're from Easter Island.

The man is right.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good memories. The day that we did THIS thread (along with a couple of other threads) was one of the funniest days that I've ever spent on a message board. ALL of you flipped over to 'Fifth Element' avatars and just rubbed it in.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit, I tried using my sweet PS skillz but couldn't find a big enough pic of Judas. haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I only have his pic with the fish.

I wish you could dress him up in the purple robe Chris Tucker had. It would be magical....
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Quick goto his facebook profile (I would but alas facebook is blocked at work). I bet there is a big enough picture there.....(sorry Judas).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haha, nope. The quality is ass on those pics. I already tried that ahah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• uh oh...
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Judas, just admit it. You secretly love Fifth element, you just wanted us to have a funny ass day when you said otherwise.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, I honestly hate it with a passion that cannot be defined properly by words utilized in the English language. 'Despise', 'Loathe', 'Abhor'...not strong enough.

But yeah, that was a funny ass day.

Comment

• Try describing it in Klingon then.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Judas, just admit it. You secretly love Fifth element, you just wanted us to have a funny ass day when you said otherwise.
                        We'll just need to catch Judas in the act of actually enjoying The Fifth Element. Wide stance, you say?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth
                          Yes, I honestly love it with a passion that cannot be defined properly by words utilized in the English language. 'Awesome', 'Redonkulous', 'Fantabulous'...not strong enough.

and yeah, that was a funny ass day.
                          Thought so, good on you for admitting it.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Don't make me sic the Freemasons on you, B.

Comment

• B_MetalSucks, be careful. These guys eradicated the Templars back in the days. With nothing but Shamwows. that's how powerful they are.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                                Don't make me sic the Freemasons on you, B.
                                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                B_MetalSucks, be careful. These guys eradicated the Templars back in the days. With nothing but Shamwows. that's how powerful they are.
                                My old man's a Freemason, he's assured me I'm safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X