No announcement yet.

Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so yeah, it can suck if you have no special skills, but if you're good at aiming then it shouldn't matter. PLUS YOU CAN DANCE WHILE YOU CAPTURE THE FLAG.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If armor/guns are on the same level then why bother having either and make getting those such a big priority? There's a ton of armor and weapons gained via PVP. They HAVE to make a difference.

Comment

Only in Iron Banner mode.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

and the same guns/armor can be used when you're playing single. So in Crucible and other modes that aren't iron banner, it honestly doesn't matter. Skills matter and that can suck, but that's it.

Comment

I have a feeling we'll have a fun conversation tonight on the new episode.

Comment

Are we definitely recording tonight? Excellent. DESTINY CAST featuring some Sims bullshit.

Comment

unless you're still sick, I'm free from around 6-730ish CST. Because I WANT TO GAME.

Comment

been updating the notes via gdocs

Comment

OK will look later. I basically just want to discuss Sims and Destiny. I can probably be around about 6:30.

Comment

perfect. sounds good.

Comment

I'm too lazy to calculate time zone differentials but if you guys see me on playing Destiny, tonight or any other night, feel free to msg or party invite if you're looking to group up. Just a level 5 or 6 scrub though so you guys might be way past me already
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I am level 11, maybe 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            unlocked the multiplayer stuff. It's fun. Played a few matches with Fil. Thought I recorded it, but nope. We were kicking ass.
                            Yeah, it was fun. I hate not knowing the maps yet.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I don't like control AT ALL. And it feels like it takes way more bullets for me to kill someone than vice versa. I don't understand how our leveling/weapons work in multi. Seems kind of unbalanced. That said I was first or second in all my matches.
                            Did you use the auto rifle?

Played 2 matches before Rob joined, I did okay, I was in third or fourth and my kdr was around 1.1. After Rob joined for 2 matches, I came in first or second and my kdr jumped to 1.6 and 2.0. Played 2 more matches to finish bounties after he left, my kdr dropped to .9 and I was on 2 really horrible teams that were blown out. I was around level 12 or 13 at the time. Interpret this as you will.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            It says level advantages don't matter...but what does that mean? Just that our armor is the same or some shit? They need to be transparent as to how our stats/gear change in PVP.
                            I'm not sure. They need to explain things a lot better. I'll echo Rob, I didn't feel like the level 20s were harder to kill.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Pulse rifle 4 LYFE.

Comment

YES.

Everyone is saying that if you're a hunter you're one of the guys saying "PVP IS FINE". So yeah. PULSE RIFLE AND KNIFES FOR THE FUCKING WIN.

I was knifing bitches left and right last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X