GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking nuts. This is LOST territory.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did the bank heist on Polato Bay (or whatever it's called) last night.
        Spoiler: spoilers 
      the reveal of the three busting out in full on military gear with miniguns was fucking awesome
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Did the bank heist on Polato Bay (or whatever it's called) last night.
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        the reveal of the three busting out in full on military gear with miniguns was fucking awesome
        Did you use the Chef? He levels up nicely after that. Using him allows you to really get him to dominate on the final heist.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Of course I used Chef. He fucking OWNED shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Of course I used Chef. He fucking OWNED shit.

Chef is the main reason why I completed the final heist on my first try.

That dude is "cover fire" defined.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If the Union Depository is the final heist, then holy shit I feel like the heists have been shortchanged.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                If the Union Depository is the final heist, then holy shit I feel like the heists have been shortchanged.

It is. But, they'll become part of the Online after the second update. Right now, Rockstar is just trying to prep everyone for Tuesday and hoping like hell it doesn't crash.

Comment

• oh it'll crash. Crash hard.

Comment

• Getting bummed with all the people saying "just beat this, it's great" when I've had so little time to play that I only just met Trevor.

Comment

• Haven't even got out of tutorial mode lulz, so much towing.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Beat it. Is great. Save all the assassination missions for after the story. You'll make bank then. Crew members are a cool idea, but there's so few heists in the game that it just feels half baked. I was hoping for twice as many heists as there were.

Comment

• So beat the game THEN do assassination missions to make money for what exactly? Online dough is separate from single play dough.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Buying all the weapons and attachments. Buying the properties. There are missions locked behind owning property. Buying and customizing vehicles.

Comment

• But if I've beat it then what's teh points William? :-D Let's be honest, it'll be months before I beat this thing.

Comment

• Fun? More content? There will be DLC that you can carry this into? You can also replay missions with all the unlocked and customized guns if you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X