No announcement yet.

The Muppets (2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

November?

I will wait for Camilla until then. STEP OFF, GONZO.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Teaser played in front of Pirates 4 this weekend. Cute but my audience totally wasn't into it.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6CloKbXtD28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I was seriously pissed at first. Then the Muppets appeared and all was right with the world.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6CloKbXtD28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Shit lost!

I'm in!

Comment

Yeah I saw this in front of Pirates 4 this weekend...

...the audience didn't react. At all.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Probably because the last few muppet movies have been crap?

Comment

They were at a Pirates movie. Probably had no soul. (sorry Jamie)
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I only saw Pirates 4 because I didn't want Phil to be only one from our podcast to have to suffer through it!
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Probably because the last few muppet movies have been crap?
                        In Space was pretty bad.

Treasure Island and Christmas Carol were good...

...WHEN I WAS A KID. I'm not sure I want to revisit either of them.

Manhattan still holds up as a bizarre early 80s timecapsule/musical thing. Rizzo and the other short-order cook rats are still fucking awesome.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. Rizzo for the win.

Butter on his feet = LOVE

Comment

Yeah, I like my shit packed with nostalgia but I'm feeling apprehensive about this muppet flick.

Comment

Christmas Carol gets STUPID heavy rotation at Xmas time for me...

Fuck y'all. Deep and hard.

Comment

I'm a little nervous, but the steep dive that was In Space might be all I need.

It could totally be another Follow that Bird.

OHMYFUCK if only...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X