Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kind of dig the fact that they're all "Fuck you guys" about it too. People need to lighten up OR ignore some shit that bothers them.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't think they've ever seen George Carlin's bit on anything can be funny. He explicitly uses a rape joke to make that point. The difference? Carlin was a MUCH better comic.

Comment

• Causeheads were given the internet. How will we throw meat on them now? Who has an in on the biodigital cowjazz, man?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I don't think they've ever seen George Carlin's bit on anything can be funny. He explicitly uses a rape joke to make that point. The difference? Carlin was a MUCH better comic.
          Carlin was da bess.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• yessss
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Steam OS. I have no idea if I should be excited or not. Wonder what the next announcement is?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I couldn't care less about SteamOS. I just want a Steambox that does nothing but stream my desktop to my TV.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IaaV29_Gq-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Fuck having to have a phone for special license plates and dog training. STUPID AS FUCK

Comment

• the dog training doesn't do shit. The license plate is neat though.

Comment

• IT TRAINS YOUR DOG TO DO TRICKS ROB!!!!! TRIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!

Comment

• This guy is live streaming for 24 hours and hopes to 100% both GTA 3 and Vice City. This guy is great at these games.

Comment

• Nice. Glad I grabbed my Vita. It's fucking killer by itself, but this confirmation is the icing on the cake. Can't wait for my PS4.

Comment

• First impressions of Beyond Two Souls Demo

*oh hey, it's the Green Goblin
                                *I want to press X for Jason
                                *man, The Last of Us has kind of spoiled me in regards to graphics
                                *hey neat, I have an imaginary friend that can mess with people
                                *oh, it's Ellen Page. hurm. The Last of Us did it better, haha
                                *man, I'm too drunk for these timed presses and directional inputs
                                *The Last of Us still looks better
                                *ooh, a train sequence
                                *ROOFTOP CHASE AND SUBSEQUENT FOREST CHASE IS FUCKING AWESOME
                                *yeah, I can't tell if this is real or not during some parts
                                *Totally buying this on Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                                X