Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 10-17-2017, 03:53 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

It's a bit tighter than before. Still felt really lose when it was first released.

Mind you, the last time I played was around the release of Blood and Wine (great DLC by the way).
Old 10-17-2017, 04:00 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I haven't played since I beat Blood and Wine. Has it been changed since then? Regardless, yes it is worth playing through. It's one of my all time favorites. I did turn down the combat to easy though.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:13 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
It's a bit tighter than before. Still felt really lose when it was first released.

Mind you, the last time I played was around the release of Blood and Wine (great DLC by the way).
Yeah, heard both DLCs were really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I haven't played since I beat Blood and Wine. Has it been changed since then? Regardless, yes it is worth playing through. It's one of my all time favorites. I did turn down the combat to easy though.
From what I understand, one of the patches added some option in the settings that improved combat. I don't know if this was before or after DLC was released. I just know it was after I had finished the game. I ended up knocking it down to easy when I played, as well.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:52 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
From what I understand, one of the patches added some option in the settings that improved combat. I don't know if this was before or after DLC was released. I just know it was after I had finished the game. I ended up knocking it down to easy when I played, as well.
I honestly don't think the combat is that tactical or good, so bumping it down didn't bug me at all. Talking to people that left it on normal or hard makes me want to scream. I thought combat in two was better and actually allowed a more tactical approach to getting into a fight. Three just felt like "have the right oil on your sword and roll around waiting on magic to refresh."
Old 10-21-2017, 12:58 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Rob has been talking about this game for months but I finally downloaded RIGS. I am not very good at it but it's so fun. Holy cow.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:03 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

It's AWESOME once you get the hang of it.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:03 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

probably one of my favorite PSVR games.
Old 10-21-2017, 02:32 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Fractured But Whole

It's so great having more South Park to play, really liked how they transition from Stick of Truth to this one at the start
Old 10-21-2017, 03:04 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Fractured But Whole

It's so great having more South Park to play, really liked how they transition from Stick of Truth to this one at the start
It plays way better too.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 10-21-2017, 08:05 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Want to play that but sooooo not going to with the kids around. We're having a tough enough time getting them to not be assholes lately.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:42 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Threaten to take their allowances away and/or no computer/cellphone/vidja games for a month or two.

That's how my Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:37 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Allowance?? HAHAHAHAHA what kind of highfalooting folk do you think we are Tim? Allowances...... LOLL3RCOPT3RZ
Old 10-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I just want to play RIGS all day. That demo from that PSVR launch disc really sold the game short.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:57 PM
is ready for turkey

Man, I told you guys. It's awesome.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:38 PM
Shut up, crime!

I have the hang of it now (I should NOT have skipped the tutorial.) and am wrecking shop in single player mode. I almost want to start over to work on an undefeated streak. All the game modes are really fun. I love how the announcers and music really get you pumped up for the match.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:54 PM
Shut up, crime!

Holy shit, scratch that. I just started the second league and am getting trashed up and down the field. Barely scored a point, haven't won anything four games in.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:03 AM
is ready for turkey

I love the setup for each match. Being lifted up into the arenas is still so awesome.

Getting the hang of Halcyon 6 finally as I played it all weekend. Finally have my fleet built out a bit and have been killing aliens left and right.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:51 PM
is ready for turkey

Sad that Lego Dimensions is dead. Time to finish picking up the few that I missed.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:53 PM
Fleshlight King

I cannot wait to alternate between murdering Nazis and collecting stars this weekend.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:00 PM
is ready for turkey

yeah, pumped to grab Mario on Friday. I hope I have enough room on my sd card.