Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cameron really has a hard on for blue, he and mann probably masturbate to each others films

Comment

WOW!!! That little clip of the film just sold me. All the other trailers I saw were meh. This documentary style trailer really gives life to the movie. I am now excited to see this shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
        cameron really has a hard on for blue, he and mann probably masturbate to each others films
        While Ellis collects it all in his George Thorogood commemorative coffee mug.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dt_7_2hpANo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dt_7_2hpANo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Early word seems to be positive! I've heard this from several people. Keeping my fingers very tightly crossed.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I really hope this movie is awesome. Especially since I've been hyped to see it for years and make no qualms that I dig popcorn flicks.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Totally agree.

Comment

This is screening today and tomorrow right? I know I'll see it regardless of word of mouth but I'm hoping to see some more enthusiastic reviews.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Reviews should come pouring in early next week.

Comment

As expected Harry and Drew are both slobbering over this. Want a more balanced look.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        As expected Harry and Drew are both slobbering over this. Want a more balanced display of nerds 'batin'.
                        Fixed.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

More like fellating.

Comment

I appreciate the callow red headed beef tallow's unwavering enthusiasm, but nerd POV is the doom of all critical faculties.

I'm saying Harry pissed his rubber sheet lined wheelchair.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              As expected Harry and Drew are both slobbering over this. Want a more balanced look.
                              I would want to know what Vern and Neil Cumpston's views are on this film.

Russ, you got any more analogies? You're entering Dan Rather territory here.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm pretty excited to hear that this 'does not suck'.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X