Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG 314g!!!!!!!11!!

OVER 9000!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So it's pretty much a DS Lite. Cool. Glad I don't need to upgrade.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

With a bigger screen! OMGZ
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nathan would be interested is the DSi LL. Because, you know, he's old.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Hahahahaha. Also, I am interested in it because of the bigger screen. Damnit. I am old.

Edited to add: I currently have the DS Lite, so upgrading to the DSi plus a larger screen isn't so bad.
            Last edited by Howard; 10-29-2009, 10:30 AM.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

http://gizmodo.com/5392506/nykos-zoo...-like-overkill

god who gives a shit it looks awful like your DS has a boner
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

And that poor model's trying to look like this isn't the most ridiculous thing she's ever done aside from that time her little brother asked to grope her when they were kids

~

Comment

AHAHAHAHAH. I thought you posted a picture of a girl holding a gun. AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH.

Comment

That is so fucking ridiculous. Although it's no:

Comment

Also, I hate the current toothpick they give us so the pen-sized stylus is also a win.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Hahahahaha. Also, I am interested in it because of the bigger screen. Damnit. I am old.

Edited to add: I currently have the DS Lite, so upgrading to the DSi plus a larger screen isn't so bad.
                        You're going to need a bigger pocket. The Lite is a wee bit larger than the DSi.

Comment

He's old. He probably has a sweet leather fanny pack.

Comment

And the old Gameboy Light, and all the attachments that made it look like a fuckin' Transformer. That was some crazy stuff.

~

Comment

I had this fucking thing as a kid. I thought I was badass.

Comment

Holy shit! I remember wanting that!

Comment

Working...
                                X