Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs more pouches.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Those aren't areolae, they're pouches.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I think I have it!

The news that will break the internet is that they are going to base Capt. America on Rob Leifeld's drawings.

The ultra-tiny censored box over the junk absolutely killed me.

Also, is Richard Kelly going to kill Cameron Diaz now?
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Maybe it's because I've been dealing with morons all day

Actual call I just had: "Is the internet under attack?"

But why would Richard kill Cameron? Did she ruin The Box or something?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
            I just got a confirm. Can't say, though. Looks like it should be announced shortly after 3 EST.
            Fess up Kael. It's after 3 EST.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
              Fess up Kael. It's after 3 EST.
              I think that was a typo. The con is on PST, not EST. Or maybe Kael's a non sharing douche. One of those is probably right.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                I think that was a typo. The con is on PST, not EST. Or maybe Kael's a non sharing douche. One of those is probably right.

I misread. It's PST.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                  I misread. It's PST.
                  So just 2&1/2 hours to go. Yay.

Edited to add: I knew you weren't a douche, was j/k
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My tag still applies.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• lulz.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It happens.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So what is it Kael? Dwayne Johnson IS Capt. America? Or is it actually going to break teh intarwebs?

Comment

• Shit, Dwayne Johnson just needs more work. dude is awesome.

Give Dwayne Johnson the role of MODOK

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Shit, Dwayne Johnson just needs more work. dude is awesome.

Give Dwayne Johnson the role of MODOK
                              He does have charisma for fucking days that's for sure. I just meant they may be hyperbolizing quite a bit.

Comment

• Holy shit, if this poster is available in physical form at the Con, someone plz buy it for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X