Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly.

WEll that and I FUCKING HATE WINTER. So yeah. MN does not agree with me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why do we live here again???? It's pure masochism to have to endure our damned winters.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I like to think that when we do eventually move, the years spent here will make most other places a fucking cakewalk.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think it's because it's so much more expensive to live anywhere else, so we just put up with shit for half of the year.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• That is also true.

Comment

• It's pretty cheap to live here. Plus it's warm (ok, I lied a little. It's hot and humid).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• But then we'd have to deal with a shit load of white trash, hurricanes and alligators. Winter seems easier.

Comment

• Did future Rob just post, or am I missing something?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Don't forget about the old people.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      But then we'd have to deal with a shit load of white trash, hurricanes and alligators. Winter seems easier.
                      Bah hurricanes. We didn't have any this year or last year.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Don't forget about the old people.
                      Man. Old people really do make it pretty hard to live here.

Point in our favor? No state income tax.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Point in our favor? No state income tax.
                        Haha. There's no state income tax in Washinton either. Although, sales tax is 9.5%.
                        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 11-04-2009, 10:02 AM.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Once my wife's parents die, we're moving. End of story, no discussion. My wife understands that this is not up for negotiation.

On the plus side: My wife is an only child and her dad is one of the quiet millionaire-next-door kinda guys. From what I understand of his assets, we COULD get a seriously huge chunk of change. If that's indeed the case, I'm going to push for outright buying a place on Maui and moving there.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just in case anyone was wondering about the outcome...

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...7918&catid=391
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Haha. Score one for the little man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                                My fellow Minnesotans:

Ready for something WEAK? Dayton's/Marshall Fields/Macy's Dowtown is repeating the same 8th floor Christmas display from last year. Oh good...the same lame 'A Day in the Life of an Elf at Macy's' diorama that underwhelmed last year.

My wife is gonna be fucking PISSED over this.
                                I admit, I lol'ed. Because christmas in LA = A Shane Black movie. This in combined with being a non-practicing jew makes things even weirder.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X