No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I love The Mick. So much. Jimmy is the fucking best.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• seriously you guys, The Orville just keeps getting better and better. Loved the Charlize Theron episode. lulz to the practical joke.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Whoa, Janet got DAT ASS. Aside from that, this episode of The Good Place was a Danson showcase. Very good stuff.

Comment

• Big Mouth on Netflix.

Funny but also nasty as fuck. Props to anyone who OKed this instead of nuking it outright.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Gifted continues to be super fucking interesting and much better than Apocalypse thus far.

Comment

• Finished MINDHUNTER last night on Netflix. Pretty excellent.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We're 3 episodes in with Mindhunter. It's pretty great. Glad to hear that it sticks the landing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  We're 3 episodes in with Mindhunter. It's pretty great. Glad to hear that it sticks the landing.
                  I had a slight issue with the VERY ending, but that's about it.
                  Also, you're about to start into the episodes where, for me, the show really took off and became amazing.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'd really like to watch t hat show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Re: Mindhunter.

Not a fan of how it ends
                        Spoiler: minor quibble 
                      cliffhangers need to fuck off
                      , but the fellow they cast for Ed Kemper was truly remarkable.

Listening to Last Podcast on the Left made moments in the viewing of the series a strange sort of Forrest Gump experience, where you hear case file details before some of their visits and your brain immediately clicks with what the reference entails.

Spoiler: one more thing 
                      And I’m pretty sure the assailant early on that assaulted the elderly women of the neighborhood in Sacramento is still at large and will become the Night Stalker.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ nailed my issue with the ending.

Comment

• Halt and Catch Fire had a damn good finale. This show really turned things around that second season and turned into a damn good show. Glad I stuck with it after finding the first season a little boring.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Halt and Catch Fire had a damn good finale. This show really turned things around that second season and turned into a damn good show. Glad I stuck with it after finding the first season a little boring.
                            I really want to get through this season and finish it up. I think I fell off on episode 3.I need to finish Orphan Black too.

Comment

• Is anyone watching The Mick? This is legit one of the best shows on tv right now. Ben is the fucking man and Jimmy can do no wrong.

SEXY STEVE JOBS

Comment

• Tim: LONGMIRE returns for the final season on Nov. 17th.

Comment

Working...
                                X