Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 09-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I thought he was being over hyped but just let me say... Pickle RIIIIICK
Old 09-05-2017, 10:21 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahaha. So good.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:09 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I've been waiting for a payoff from the Citadel episode from season two and, holy shit, that was a big payoff.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:29 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha. yep.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:10 PM
Shut up, crime!

That showdown in the Oval Office was awesome.
  Spoiler:  
I'm still not convinced Beth isn't a clone but I'm not sure Rick would stick around if she was. I think they've done enough to show that Mortys are generally disposable so I don't think Rick would stick around just for Morty. I guess we'll find out in like three years!
Old 10-03-2017, 02:37 PM
is ready for turkey

My only gripe was that this was a completely fine episode but a completely lackluster finale coming off of last season's finale.

The stinger with Poopy was amazing though. One giant middle finger to the fans. Loved it.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Shut up, crime!

Yeah, that was great. Generally I'm not into creators thumbing their noses at fans but a LOT of Rick and Morty fans are pretty insufferable. I'm guessing there's a big overlap with guys who are WAY into weed "culture".