Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT's a conspiracy and Oliver Stone will make a movie in a few years.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      When Tony Scott jumped off the bridge, Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone was blazing through the sky.
      Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Gay men will play volleyball in his honor.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Heard a rumor he had cancer. Very sad.

I had problems with a lot of his filming techniques, but I'll be damned if he doesn't have a xouple of certifiable classics on his resume.

Michael Bay and his ilk owe Tony for theor careers...they'd better send flowers to the funeral.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          IT's a conspiracy and Oliver Stone will make a movie in a few years.
          I hope it ends up being a Last Boyscout sequel.

The five hundred dollar pants DID have a TV.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• let's go with the "he had something terminal" thought. You learn you're gonna die and there is nothing you can do. Why the fuck would you jump off a bridge? You probably wouldn't die from the impact, but would drown/freeze instead. You're also loaded (as I would assume Tony was). Why wouldn't you just go on a goddamn bender? I'd do so many fucking drugs and travel it would be ridiculous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              I hope it ends up being a Last Boyscout sequel.

The five hundred dollar pants DID have a TV.
              All of the win.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

let's go with the "he had something terminal" thought. You learn you're gonna die and there is nothing you can do. Why the fuck would you jump off a bridge? You probably wouldn't die from the impact, but would drown/freeze instead. You're also loaded (as I would assume Tony was). Why wouldn't you just go on a goddamn bender? I'd do so many fucking drugs and travel it would be ridiculous.
                Word. I would go out with a big fucking bang, then at the end go to Amsterdam, get lit up, and go have them hook me up to the killer drip line. Take me out with no pain.

Comment

You probably wouldn't die from the impact, but would drown/freeze instead. You're also loaded (as I would assume Tony was). Why wouldn't you just go on a goddamn bender? I'd do so many fucking drugs and travel it would be ridiculous.
                  Beg to differ. Unless it was a low ass bridge the impact could certainly have taken him out.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Could". IT's not a for sure thing.

Comment

• People do weird shit when they're depressed/just had enough.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

let's go with the "he had something terminal" thought. You learn you're gonna die and there is nothing you can do. Why the fuck would you jump off a bridge? You probably wouldn't die from the impact, but would drown/freeze instead. You're also loaded (as I would assume Tony was). Why wouldn't you just go on a goddamn bender? I'd do so many fucking drugs and travel it would be ridiculous.
                        Troof. I thnk I'd do it like this: get hammered and take a sleeping pill. That wouldn't do it. So next time, try 2. Then 3, etc. until the magic number is reached. Shouldn't take more than a week, tops.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was a toomah.

Fucking terrible.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• no good

Comment

• At least he did it on his own terms.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• As long as he put everything in order for his wife and kids (which I'm sure he did).

Peg me as a right-to-die supporter. Great aunt (one of the sweetest people you'd ever meet) passed a month or so later than she should because my grandmother refused to let go. Even though she was always adamant she didn't want to hang on with feeding tubes, machines, etc. if it ever came to it.
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-20-2012, 10:27 AM.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X