This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    She was just amazing in "Tootsie", she just really was. In a movie with Dustin Hoffman, Bill Murray, Sydney Pollack and Teri Garr, she more than held her own in the scenes she was in. That end scene in the control booth where her lines and Dustin Hoffman's lines are over-lapping each other is nothing short of brilliance - the absolute best scene in the movie. 2:40 is where their lines overlapped, and man.... I just love that. It's brief, but it's one of the best little unsung moments in a movie full of fabulous stuff.

There was a thread - here or at DERP - about under-rated actors who we love, people no one knows about, and I talked about her. I told the story about how I recognized her in the subway, and I think I even talked about how sad I was going to be when she passed on. And I am, this really bums me out.
    Dude I totally recognize who she is, I've seen her on the stage too. She shared the same birthday as me!!
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Dan Whedon, Indycar driver. Holy SHIT was that a hellacious crash.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, saw that crash. Pretty damn sickening.

Comment

• Holy shit - 33 years old. How awful.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That's Wheldon btw.

Comment

• The sports guy on the news tonight kept replaying it like the damn Zapruder film. Thank god it didn't happen on the spectator side of the track.

Comment

• That makes two drivers I've met now that have been killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  That makes two drivers I've met now that have been killed.

Way to go, Tony Todd.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Way to go, Tony Todd.
                    Disrespecting the design... could initiate a horrifying fury that would terrorize even the Grim Reaper - and you don't even want to fuck with that MacDaddy.

Comment

• I must've seen about 3 or 4 views of that crash yesterday - damn shame and damn horrific. Condolences to his family.

Comment

• As someone who has had a pretty shitty past with car wrecks once was to many times for me. And I walked into the room with it on the tube so it's not like I knew it was coming. I just hope he felt no pain or very little. Fucking terrible wreck.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Moammar Gadhafi
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So what do we see more zombies of for Halloween, OBL or Gadhafi?

Comment

• I hope for zombie ODB, myself.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X