Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it gets better. It looked like something a kid would get out of a bubble gum machine in the 3rd episode.

So dumb.

SO VERY DUMB.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's pretty goofy, especially considering everyone knows about it, but I roll with it. The last few eps have been really good. It definitely improves as it goes along.

Comment

• Yeah, it's silver age silliness, still I'd wear one.

Spoiler: Not a Spoiler 
        Unless it called neck snapping Superman!
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Long haired, Chyler Leigh from last night is my favorite.

J'onn eating chocos was cool.

Winn cock blocked himself.

At least Siobhan was back.

Barry shows up next week.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Another good Flash episode. Trajectory saying, "Hand over the V," a few times had my mind thinking dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              Another good Flash episode. Trajectory saying, "Hand over the V," a few times had my mind thinking dirty.
              Really dug this episode EXCEPT for Wells' kid. Shit felt like season 2 Laurel in Arrow writing. Ugh, fucking ugh.

That ending though? SHIT IS GONNA GET REAL. BARRY IS PISSSSEDDDDD
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yo, Felicity, don't trip, you can do better, mija.

Comment

• Good stuff this week on Flash and Arrow. Oh man, Barry is going to drop the hammer on Zoom. I can't wait! And I wonder what else Dahrk is going to be regurgitating. Is it a bottomless pit in there or what?

Comment

• Digging that the Riddler is in full force now in Gotham. The stuff with Penguin's dad should be interesting. Bruce is kind of a badass now. Fastest course case ever.

Comment

• The Supergirl/Flash crossover was so much fun.

Sad to see Siobhan go.

Comment

• Man I need to catch up on that show.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mqY7pNKrMYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The Flash was awesome this week. Fucking Barry tho...

"YOU CAN SCREW STUFF UP!"

"I WON'T!"

*SCREWS STUFF UP*

"OOOPS"

Dug the wraith. Was it wearing a Flash mask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              The Flash was awesome this week. Fucking Barry tho...

"YOU CAN SCREW STUFF UP!"

"I WON'T!"

*SCREWS STUFF UP*

"OOOPS"

Dug the wraith. Was it wearing a Flash mask?
                              3x2(9yz)4A

First time this has been on the show.

That wraith did appear to be wearing a Flash mask.

Cool to see Piper/Hartley Rathaway has reformed. Wondering what else has changed.

Comment

• We figured the wraith was some fucked up echo of Eoban or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X