No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wP_9wGAdrNQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• brilliant marketing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That really is. Having a laugh like that in a movie theater is worth every penny. Now I want to actually see the movie.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• exactly. I wanted to see this (n demand) but now I will most definitely see this in the theater.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/96EChBYVFhU?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• SOOOO RAD

Comment

• GREAT use of that Queen song.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Right? Man, I am super pumped for that. It looks crazy awesome from a technical point of view.

Comment

• This was cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p747PrxmZJ4

A coworker pointed that out to me after watching that trailer.

Comment

• yeah, I remember when that was making the rounds. It's super neat.

Comment

• So, when we get the inevitable look in the mirror, who will he be?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          So, when we get the inevitable look in the mirror, who will he be?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YES

Comment

• That FPS movie looks crazy.

But the Purge? Oh, Elizabeth Mitchell, I would protect you from the Purgers with extreme prejudice forever, not just 12 hours.

Comment

• Some new shots of the toys for the Ghostbusters Reboot.

Possible spoilers. I hope not. Because if so, ehhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                                X