X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only he'd sing instead of them :S
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So Channing Tatum confirmed for Hateful Eight. Tatum. In a Tarantino film. I'm very intrigued what the hell will come from this.

Of course, a ticket for this film was already sold to me based on Kurt Russell alone..
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? C-Tate + Jack Burton + Tarantino = MUST SEEEEEEE

Comment

• Just announced: TOY STORY 4 is coming in 2017.

Basically, they lied.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            So Channing Tatum confirmed for Hateful Eight. Tatum. In a Tarantino film. I'm very intrigued what the hell will come from this.

Of course, a ticket for this film was already sold to me based on Kurt Russell alone..
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? C-Tate + Jack Burton + Tarantino = MUST SEEEEEEE

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Just announced: TOY STORY 4 is coming in 2017.

Basically, they lied.
              I'm captain of the USS NOT GIVING A FUCK, boarding now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                So Channing Tatum confirmed for Hateful Eight. Tatum. In a Tarantino film. I'm very intrigued what the hell will come from this.

The only role that makes sense for him has a scene that I would've swore would get cut to make it an R rated movie.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nailed the stupidly ornate weapons.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ornate weapons is the only reason that game still exists man.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hyped for Warcraft.

Interstellar. Must be seen in IMAX. But I equally love and hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Hyped for Warcraft.

Interstellar. Must be seen in IMAX. But I equally love and hate it.
                          I didn't see it in IMAX, but I'm sort of undecided on it too.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Just saw INTERSTELLAR (non-IMAX).

I'm still processing it. I think I lean towards liking it, but it's definitely far from being Nolan's best film. A lot of it works beautifully, but it seems to stumble in a lot of the small details (Michael Caine supposedly ages 30 years or so, but he looks the same except for being in a wheelchair...small shit like that).

While I wish that I could have seen it in IMAX (it was sold out), I don't think I'm going to bother seeing it again...maybe ever. It's kinda a one-and-done type of film, and the fucker needs about a 30 minute edit.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              It's kinda a one-and-done type of film, and the fucker needs about a 30 minute edit.
                              I would say see it in IMAX, but leave with the last 30 minutes left. That's where the edit is needed. Also Hathaway's whole "LOVE IS POWERFUL" speech.

Comment

• Here 'love' speech is pretty bad, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X