X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if you are allergic to reading.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Plus people freeze up because with lists come judgement. No one wants to be a music leper.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rage Against The Machine's first album used to make the list but I went back and listened to it recently.........and I skipped around quite a bit.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Rage Against The Machine's first album used to make the list but I went back and listened to it recently.........and I skipped around quite a bit.
          I came close to adding that too but yeah, hasn't held up so well.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I was more of an Evil Empire fan. One more coin in the contrarian bucket, please.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              I was more of an Evil Empire fan. One more coin in the contrarian bucket, please.
              Naw dawg we cool on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                IT's not supposed to fully represent your tastes. Russ's list isn't filled with bands that have banjos in it.
                If there was a bluegrass Pickin' to the Cars-type album, I'd give it a shot.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  I dislike this list as I don't feel it fully represents my tastes and it is subject to change blah blah

The Who - Who's Next
                  Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
                  Black Sabbath - Sabotage
                  G'n'R - Appetite For Destruction
                  QOTSA - Songs For The Deaf

Way too heavy and way too much classic rock, but there ya go.
                  I'd swap out 'Heaven and Hell' for 'Sabotage', but that's just me. I'm not that big on GnR or QOTSA, but I won't disparage their inclusion.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I listen to that album at least once a week. Full thing. Perfect work out music.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

can't stand RAtM. Sorry.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

BUT THERE ARE NO KIDS IN THE BAND MATT?!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

FUCK YOU MATT I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

(It's okay buddy. They're lyrics are sometimes downright hilarious. The above paraphrased example is very much related.)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

OK giving it a shot, we can come back and add to this later right?

UGK - Ridin' Dirty

California had The Chronic, and NY had Ready To Die, but neither hold up against Father Time like Ridin' Dirty. This album defined not only a style, but an entire culture in Texas. If you've ever rode S.L.A.B. (slow loud and banging) on a Saturday night from Austin to Beaumont it was to this album, or one of the thousands produced directly because of it. Anyone that enjoys rap, but can't get up to Bun's verse on "Murder" has no pulse. Probably my favorite album of all time, I rarely go a week without at least one spin of this.

Faith No More - Album Of The Year

Yes, yes, Angel Dust is their classic that everyone praises, but only those with balls will tell you that Album Of The Year is just as good, but very different. With Jim Martin gone Patton took more creative control, and the band benefited from it. Half lounge act half metal, Album Of The Year is all greatness.

Alice In Chains - Jar Of Flies

I can listen to all of AIC/Cantrell's albums start to finish, but Jar Of Flies is something special. A bunch of fuck-off tracks that they put together brainstorming for a new album, their producer told them it was the best material he had heard from them, and got them to release it commercially. We should thank those studio heads that wanted this released.

Led Zeppelin - IV

I cannot possibly say anything about IV that hasn't been said before.

Megadeth - Rust In Peace

Probably not my favorite Megadeth album, but the one I can definitely listen to start to finish and love every single note on it. Tornado of Souls alone elevates this album to the stratosphere.

Comment

Rage Against The Machine is one note as a motherfucker, it's all about how much you enjoy that one note.

Comment

(It's okay buddy. They're lyrics are sometimes downright hilarious. The above paraphrased example is very much related.)
                                Down on Rodeo is probably my favorite song.

Comment

Working...
                                X