Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I fucking love the console version of Diablo. SO GOOD MAN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Beat Diablo this afternoon. Now I'm on the expansion before I start again.
      Good grief!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Playing a bunch of Ultimate Spiderman on the iphone/ipad.

It's basically temple run, but with Spidey characters. IT's actually kind of fun. You get to level up and collect other spidermen you can control and what not.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Good grief!
          On normal this game is a cakewalk. I've died twice and both of those times were due to someone's nemesis entering my game. Exploration can wait when the loot actually gets better on the harder levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

On normal this game is a cakewalk. I've died twice and both of those times were due to someone's nemesis entering my game. Exploration can wait when the loot actually gets better on the harder levels.
            Gotcha. Yeah I bumped it up a bit.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just beat it on normal and then do another play through. GET THAT LOOT.

Comment

• aww yeah just got a killer Spidey in that iOS game. Started at level 10. wooooo

Comment

• I am not playing that Spider-Man infinite runner anymore because I tried to load it on my ipad and the cloud save fucked both my games. I guess it's a known bug but who knows when it'll be fixed. Don't play this across devices, guys!

Comment

• nooooooo

I NEED TO KEEP BRAGGING

Comment

• So pissed about it, too. I had one guy up to level 12 or 13. And a few cool Spider-Men from the portal thing. Deleting and reinstalling doesn't help because it still pulls down the cloud save. It's completely broken.

Comment

• sucks. I have two level 18's. Good to know.

Comment

• My 8 year old's birthday is soon so he picked out two games at the store yesterday. Diablo WITH the expansion and Red Dead Redemption. My soon to be 9 year old kicks so much ass guys. Powered through act I on Diablo (360 edition) and grabbed so many lewtz. By the time we finished act I he was going on and on about being the rulers of the universe. I was like LULZ wait till act IV bro.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still been playing a ton of WoW. Did my very first (raid finder) raiding this weekend. I wasn't at the bottom of the DPS rankings! Spent about 6k on cooking materials to level up all of the different cooking disciplines. Goal is lvl 600 in all secondary skills pre-expansion.

RE: Diablo III on the console. I couldn't believe how much better it is on PS3 than on my PC! Played it a friend's place with him and two others and we just laughed and laughed and laughed, so great!
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• 360 diablo does have a few stuttering frame rate issues but they happen only at the most congested of screens so yeah I'm enjoying playing it 2 and 3 players with my boys.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Star Wars Commander on iOS. Standard base building game but with pretty decent production values. Helps pass the time at work while I'm waiting for projects to be finished up.

Comment

Working...
                                X