Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Terminator:Salvation and Harry Potter 2 this weekend.

T:S didn't piss me off as much this time around. IT's actually...not bad. I wish they would have gone with the original ending but I was pretty entertained.

HP2: so I remember hating this when I first watched it, but this time around I didn't hate it. It's just TOO FUCKING LONG and I got bored like 3/4 the way through. We're gonna finish it up tonight hopefully and get to part 3 this weekend. I'm not a convert yet, but so far they have been entertaining.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Photoshop project:

To easy: Just Hockenhead it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished HP2 last night. TOO FUCKING LONG. And that ending was fucking atrocious. Please fucking tell me the rest of the movies aren't as lame.....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched "Last Exit to Springfield"

That episode is in the top 5.

Now let's take a look at THE BIG BOOK OF BRITISH SMILES!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm back.

Watched 'Clash of the Titans' (2010) on Tuesday night. Ya know what? Maybe it benefitted from having low expectations, but I kinda liked it. It wasn't GREAT or anything, but it was enjoyable. Mads Mikkelson steals the entire movie.

The wife and I took yesterday off to decompress from all of the funeral stuff, and I took her to go and see 'Tangled'. It's GREAT. Seriously fun in every way, shape and form. The songs aren't memorable, but that's really the only flaw in the entire film. Very fun with solid emotional impact. I'd rank it as one of the best Disney films.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Mads Mikkelson steals the entire movie.
              Agreed... he pretty much steals everything he appears in. A criminally underrated actor.

Welcome back...

Comment

The wife and I took yesterday off to decompress from all of the funeral stuff, and I took her to go and see 'Tangled'. It's GREAT. Seriously fun in every way, shape and form. The songs aren't memorable, but that's really the only flaw in the entire film. Very fun with solid emotional impact. I'd rank it as one of the best Disney films.
                You know, she probably needed that, so great choice! Welcome back, buddy.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Black Swan -- Fucking amazing. If Portman doesn't get nominated, there's no fucking justice.

The Warrior's Way --- Feels like a Cannon Films movie with CG.

The King's Speech --- Good enough movie. Firth and Rush should get acting noms for it. Everyone else is meh.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cool! I want to see "Black Swan", so I'm glad to hear it was great.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• yeah, heard nothing but raves about 'Black Swan' and 'the King's Speech'. MPR had a cool story on 'the King's Speech' that was really interesting, so that one has gone to the top of our list.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Glad to hear it- from the previews I wasnt that interested but figured I would be taking the boys at some point.

Comment

• Going to check out Black Swan this weekend, will try to convince Jen to go, too, but she wasn't feeling it when I brought it up. Glad to know it's getting good buzz.

Comment

• Well, George still owes me two all-expenses paid movie dates from bets he lost last year, so I may cash in with both "Deathly Hallows" and "Black Swan." Not that he'll be too sad about "Black Swan".

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              Glad to hear it- from the previews I wasnt that interested but figured I would be taking the boys at some point.
                              Agreed 100% on the previews/commercials; they made it look like a complete belly flop. That is not the case at all. We both loved it thoroughly.

Comment

• Valhalla Rising just hit instant. Tonight me and Mads have a date.

Comment

Working...
                                X