Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 09-17-2017, 07:47 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

I honestly don't know if I've ever watch PiP all the way through. It just never did anything for me so I never cared to try and watch.

Old 09-17-2017, 08:38 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
I honestly don't know if I've ever watch PiP all the way through. It just never did anything for me so I never cared to try and watch.
Same. Even in 1986 eyes, I can't imagine how Duckie wasn't gay.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Same. Even in 1986 eyes, I can't imagine how Duckie wasn't gay.
I think the original ending had him as such? Andrew McCarthy said something about that on Bret Easton Ellis' podcast.

I've never seen it not will I at this point. It always looked annoying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2017, 04:08 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

The original ending was him and Molly Ringwald ending up together.

It was starting to dawn on everyone on set how effeminate Cryer was playing the role and how wrong it was for them to hook up. Had it been Robert Downey Jr. (who Ringwald championed for)... or Hell any of the other candidates like Anthony Michael Hall or Michael J. Fox, they would have stuck with that ending.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:10 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
The original ending was him and Molly Ringwald ending up together.

It was starting to dawn on everyone on set how effeminate Cryer was playing the role and how wrong it was for them to hook up. Had it been Robert Downey Jr. (who Ringwald championed for)... or Hell any of the other candidates like Anthony Michael Hall or Michael J. Fox, they would have stuck with that ending.
Ah ha. I was close-ish. Sorta

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk