This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh I'm picking up what you're putting down....LOUD AND CLEAR

Butttttt, it's gonna change. I'm also trying to make it so those of you that want the old colors can keep them. If anything I'm just trying to make the forums more "inviting" like I did the home page.

Also, people who surf at work aren't a fan of the dark scheme since most "work related" sites are lighter.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is my rational, reasonable, response to that.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• tweaking shit. pay no mind.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Does everyone see a standard Amazon search box at the top (no pictures) and then another amazon search box at the bottom (star wars stuff)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Does everyone see a standard Amazon search box at the top (no pictures) and then another amazon search box at the bottom (star wars stuff)?
            Yes.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• thanks for confirming man.

I legit don't get why Billy can't see it. Especially if he's not using ADBLOCKER on the site like some sort of dick would do. WE HAVE NO ADS DAMMIT EXCEPT FOR AMAZON.

Comment

• Yup! Before I saw merch pics on top and bottom.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• awesome. Thanks Jenn!

Comment

• I can confirm the change on iOS as well. I noticed it yesterday or the day before.

Comment

• Texas rings in with a Firefox confirmation.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thanks for the updates fellas. Glad to hear it's all working except for Billy and his adblocker ways

Comment

• I use adblocker but it's off here so yeah Billy's an ad blocking dick.

Comment

• at this point it has to be a browser plugin on his computers/browsers.

Glad to hear it's at least showing up for those of you who whitelisted the BDR sites. Much obliged.

Comment

• Fix the redirect URL issue.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ???

Comment

Working...
                                X