No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thanks to Lego Star Wars III and Ari's recommendation, I started this up again. Just watched the first two episodes with an open mind.

Not too shabby. And I actually was laughing at the stupid droids. But come on, "SkyGuy"? SCREW YOU STUPID PADAWAN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Benn in my Netflix queue for 2 years now. Someday.

Comment

yeah, it's not bad or great yet and the fact that there really isn't any drama with the main characters since you know they will be alive long enough to die in Episode 3 kind of hurts it but the animation is nice and the stupid character designs from the movies that stick out like a sore thumb due to the fact they are obviously CG work way better when everything is CG.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Dug the stuff with R2 and R3. But I really hate the padawan. I get why she's there, but I just don't like it.

Comment

Still going through the first season. Dug the shit outta the battle between Kit and his Padawan vs. Grevious. That was dope.

Comment

just got the second season on blu for 30 bucks at Borders. Boourns to them going out of business, yayurns to getting sweet deals on blurays.

Comment

I was able to pick up Hellraiser, Day of the Dead, & Pirate Radio on blu for 12 bucks a piece at Borders. Still bummed that they are closing though.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  Ok dammit, first 3 are queued up. Let's see if this is as bad as Naruto.
                  We all know that jedi are just space ninjas....deal with it. I watched one random episode that was all underwater and it was OK.
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Once you get past season 1, this show just keeps getting better and better. This trailer for season 5 is fucking awesome.

some spoilers for people that watch this and haven't caught up.

Comment

Watching it with the son. I'm 4 episodes into season 3. I like it.

It's MUCH better than the fucking Prequels.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

yeah it is. I really like the art style too.

Comment

Working...
                        X