Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boom Patrol Episode 3: JESUS CHRIST(MAS)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have got to get myself a handler. I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE ROBIN THICKE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

OMG. YOU MET FREDDY'S SON?!?!?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

HOLY SHIT. TOTES JELLY.

Comment

I DEMAND MOAR CORNERS.

Comment

Did realize that kid played Freddy's son. Which movie was that?

Comment

Dream Child.

Comment

Ah, haven't seen that since 1990. He still looks kind of creepy like that though. I'll post Marissa's pic at some point as evidence.

And btw, I didn't get completely schooled at Paintball. I kicked ass...before getting so tired.

As I'm typing this our upstairs neighor is dragging shit across the hardwood floor, rumbling everything. Twice. Not convinced the stairs aren't the proper solution.

Comment

Oh I know. He showed up on Glee during the first season and was just as creepy.

Comment

Rob, have you and Ceej detailed your zombie apocalypse strategy? If not, I'd like to officially request that you both do in an upcoming ep.

Comment

Oh we did back in Podcaust Episode 6 I believe. But we can easily revisit it.

Comment

Please do!

Comment

lulz, I just noticed that on your banner it says episode 2. hahaha

Comment

Updated it. Professional.

Comment

haha. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X