Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanfall 2

Soooooooooo who's buying it where?

Thinking bout grabbing it on the bone but am undecided.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I am leaning Xbone for my elite controller.

Comment

I'm just trying to help out my lil bro. But if the reviews say the PS4 version is better than I'll grab that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Reviews say PS4 is better bro. *

*My review.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

After the big PSVR purchase I'm done buying until after Christmas. I'll throw whichever version you guys get on the wish kist, though. I prefer the Xbone controller. (Sorry, Josh.)

Comment

There's still so many games! Titanfall! COD! Dishonored 2! Civ VI! Watch_dogz2!

Comment

Pre-loading this on Xbone tomorrow.

Comment

Currently installing on the BONNNNNNNE

Comment

I feel like you guys have been trolling me for the past two gens of consoles. Whatever I buy you guys get the opposite. Sucks.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I feel like you guys have been trolling me for the past two gens of consoles. Whatever I buy you guys get the opposite. Sucks.
                      I got an Xbox One Elite controller as a gift for my birthday. And this is the only FPS I actually care about the multi. That's my reason for getting TF2 here and not PS4.

Comment

Plus, also, because fuck you Josh. You're on the list.

Comment

hahah. I have to get it on the bone due to the agreement I have with my little bro. Feel free to buy shit from Amazon or donate Jersh and I'll also pick it up on the PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Plus, also, because fuck you Josh. You're on the list.
                            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            hahah. I have to get it on the bone due to the agreement I have with my little bro. Feel free to buy shit from Amazon or donate Jersh and I'll also pick it up on the PS4.

Save

Comment

YOU ABOUT TO MAKE A MISTAKE SON

Comment

Working...
                              X