X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    "She learned their goddamn NAAAAAAAAMES."

Fuck Dave Franco. GOGGINS FOR JOKER.
    Saw the Goggins suggestion for the Joker yesterday in the comments on a BMD article and was mad I didn't think of it. He would be a great choice for the Joker.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Billy, since KAT is dead, where do I get this show?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have no idea...but maybe these places do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compar...tTorrent_sites

http://www.reddit.com/r/kickasstorre...vorite/d5k6hkd

Comment

this show is fucking amazing.

the fucking trust circle stuff was hilarious. And the ending had me dying.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You don't know the sound a man makes when he's making his body strong.

Comment

This may be my favorite thing that Jody Hill has done so far.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I enjoy it, but aside from some amazing punchlines it's not gelling completely for me. It feels very aimless and spends so much time not on the principal (HAHAHAHA IM HILARIOUS) plot line of them versus the new principal.

Comment

I feel like that's all coming to a head after the last episode. I think I dig it so much because of the interactions between Goggins and McBride. Goggins in particular is fucking KILLING it in this role.

Comment

Yeah, this might be my favorite Goggins role.

Comment

If only I had a way to watch this.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Torrent?

Comment

Your hubris has fucked you, Goggins.

Comment

Torrent?
                            Which sites though? Kat got roasted and that was all I used. So out of the loop.

Comment

I posted a reply to you with a big old list in another thread! TPB is kind of the best now. I saw another last night, forgot the name need to find again. But the r/kickasstorrents subreddit keeps a list of good places now.

Comment

I posted a reply to you with a big old list in another thread! TPB is kind of the best now. I saw another last night, forgot the name need to find again. But the r/kickasstorrents subreddit keeps a list of good places now.
                                Fuck, somehow I missed it. Work has me behind on so many threads....

Comment

Working...
                                X