X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood - Season what? Four?

Five? Whatever. June 10.

Deborah Ann Woll returns to us.

Oh, and the rest of them and their over-the-topness.

But really. Deborah Ann Woll.

Lay in the booze supply now.
    Last edited by teledork; 05-07-2012, 03:25 PM.

This show is the tv equivalent of Star or The National Enquirer. Which is why I can't get enough of it.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I'm delling you....Deborah Ann Woll, dammit.

And yeah, some truly ridiculous stuff. Spartacus level, even.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be watching for fiyacrawch.

Comment

One of these days, she'll get her kit off.

And I'll be there.

I will be there.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by teledork View Post
            I'm delling you....Deborah Ann Woll, dammit.

And yeah, some truly ridiculous stuff. Spartacus level, even.
            This is true, this is true. But, as much of a fan as I am for Spartacus, I must admit it is severely lacking in Deborah Ann Woll.

No, but seriously. Deborah Ann Woll.

As for checking out the next season of True Blood, and to follow up on how last season ended and how those threads will be picked up in the latest storylines, I'm going to have to go with Deborah Ann Woll.

Comment

Just don't get it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What's not to get Mr. I LIKES WHAT I LIKES?!?!?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I was watching some episode from last season the other week (Lesley was watching and I stopped for a few mins to watch) and it looked like a bad SyFy original. I lulzed. Seemed like a far cry from the tad bit more serious first season.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    This show is the tv equivalent of Star or The National Enquirer. Which is why I can't get enough of it.
                    This pretty much sums up why I like this show.

That and Redhead Showusthegoodsplease!

Happy will get Russell back this season!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      I was watching some episode from last season the other week (Lesley was watching and I stopped for a few mins to watch) and it looked like a bad SyFy original. I lulzed. Seemed like a far cry from the tad bit more serious first season.
                      Ahhhhh, I thought you meant the red head. As for the show, yeah I don't get it either.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

No, the red-head is hot. But no where near hot enough for me to watch the show. I think even Lesley is losing interest in the show. She made it through like 4 episodes of the last season and didn't seem to be a fan at all.

Comment

This season Russell comes back, so it shall be good for that. S2 I think it was, that was the one legit good season.

Comment

The primary story from last season wasn't *terrible*. Necromancer types being able to exert control over the un-dead vampire sorts. The lead actress for the witchies wasn't all that, but I sort of liked the story.

Were-panthers sucked ass in every way possible. But Deborah Ann Woll

seen here once again

showed up as Little Topless Riding Hood and gave Sookie's brother Jason a reason to ignore all nekkid were-panther skanks.

The show is a piece of trash. But the whiny black Sookie friend seems to be MIA and Russell is PISSED and I'm gonna watch it all.

Comment

Were-panthers... fuck you for reminding me of those.... Christ that was bad.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                              X