X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make $3500+ PER month guaranteed.... with surveys for money

I tried one of those online survey sites about 4 months ago that
    say all you have to do is spend a couple of minutes filling out
    some surveys and you will be making hundreds a day..... YEAH RIGHT, I didn't make anything.

I joined 7 of these stupid websites and I actually tried filling
    out a couple of surveys on each site and they took forever then at
    the end they wanted me to buy things or I couldn't complete the
    survey.

These are complete scams so be aware!!! I couldn't believe they
    were even allowed to sell such bogus products.

Then about 2 weeks ago I was watching the news and they had some
    vice presidents and marketing managers of some major multi million
    dollar companies talking about a site that they personally work
    with to pay consumers for their opinion, A site that actually just
    wants the "average Joe's" honest opinion on products and services
    and is willing to pay big money to get them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://clickplz.com/surveysformoney for more information <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I tried this site out and it is the only one I have ever seen that
    actually pays you just to take surveys. I made almost $100 in my
    first day just filling out 3 simple surveys.

This is the only legit survey site online, so if you are
    interested in making hundreds per day just giving your opinions
    then make sure you check this out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://clickplz.com/surveysformoney for more information <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

P.S. there is a video on the homepage that will explain everything.
    If I were you I would at least check the video out and if you don't
    make at least $300 in your first week they have a 2 month refund
    policy so just get your money back!!! This is definitely worth a
    look!

--------------------------------------

surveys for money

Die horribly in a perpetual car fire.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Actually I just hope you get caught in some fucked-up situation where your genitalia are trapped inside the car, like maybe I slammed the car door on them eight times before accidentally hitting the power-locks, so you're sitting there watching your dick and balls gallivanting in the car, oblivious to the fact that the sun is rising and it's set to be 100+ degrees Fahrenheit outside today, because hey, you're in the desert! Desperately, you fumble for your cellphone and you DROP IT ONTO THE SAND WHERE YOU CANNOT REACH IT BECAUSE AGAIN YOUR JUNK IS STUCK IN THE CAR DOOR. What are you going to do, right? Then suddenly you see the first heat blister slowly form on the glans, and you come to the terrifying realization that today will be the worst day of the rest of your life.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

semEmirmwar has become your new muse, Vault.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I was going to delete this thread, but now I can't.

*golf clap*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was going to post something but Jake basically word raped him so..... *whistles a tune and backs out of the thread*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

how in the fuck did he win 2 tournaments in such a short period of time?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Fej has won two tourney's. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I am the best boarder

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    Actually I just hope you get caught in some fucked-up situation where your genitalia are trapped inside the car, like maybe I slammed the car door on them eight times before accidentally hitting the power-locks, so you're sitting there watching your dick and balls gallivanting in the car, oblivious to the fact that the sun is rising and it's set to be 100+ degrees Fahrenheit outside today, because hey, you're in the desert! Desperately, you fumble for your cellphone and you DROP IT ONTO THE SAND WHERE YOU CANNOT REACH IT BECAUSE AGAIN YOUR JUNK IS STUCK IN THE CAR DOOR. What are you going to do, right? Then suddenly you see the first heat blister slowly form on the glans, and you come to the terrifying realization that today will be the worst day of the rest of your life.
                    Jake,

I know some people who would be very interested in employing you...

Comment

What languages do I need to learn and how fast can they employ me

~

Comment

Well... you have a propensity towards violence. Always a plus.

You have an intimidating build... another mark in your favor.

Let me make some phone calls. Give me 36 hours, and I'll have your answer.

Comment

I HOPE THIS IS ALL FUCKING HAPPENING.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            I HOPE THIS IS ALL FUCKING HAPPENING.
                            QFT
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

JAKE: THE BOUNTY HUNTER

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X