Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the color scheme so far...wish I could contribute more. I love this shit.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Still working on it. Red's will be going away hopefully sometime soon.haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Still working on it. Red's will be going away hopefully sometime soon.haha
        Once the red goes I think it'll all come together. Loving the new logo with the redone color. Much nicer on the eyes. I'll miss the old red but it's time for a change.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

BAM.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck this is pretty. Outstanding work sirs.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thank you. I'm glad I finally got it working. Lesley helped. It was a team effort. haha.

Comment

Reese's PB Cups for everyone, as they are the only reward I have available. My whiskey is my whiskey.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Now this is more like it.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The other color scheme made me claustrophobic. Like I was stuck in a bloody dark sewer pipe. This is more like a nice open slimy drainage ditch.

Comment

thank you sirs. I'm digging it. Glad I was able to get most of it done last night. That red on this gray was fucking my eyes up. haha.

Comment

Tis a dingy place. It's nice.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I approve.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You look like you could let off some steam, Nathan.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Much more pleasant for the balls known as my eyes. Great success.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Updated threads are still showing as read.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X