Californication- season three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californication- season three

I thought there was a Californication thread before but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, this season is two episodes in and it's been pretty weird. It's like they turned all the wacky parts of the characters up to 14 and called it good. That said, if it results in Diane Farr and/or Embeth Davidtz n00dz I'm okay with it.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    That said, if it results in Diane Farr ...n00dz I'm okay with it.
    Stunt tits! Dammit!

Comment

This season has sucked a high hard one.

Aside from Amurri's Amurris.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I thought the episode where all three girls showed up at Hank's condo was good but, yeah, for the most part not so good.

I am impressed that Rick Springfield is cool enough to portray himself as a coke-addled pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I am impressed that Rick Springfield is cool enough to portray himself as a coke-addled pervert.
          Art imitating life?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's kind of what I was thinking but I don't know enough about the guy to say.

Comment

What's scary as hell is he looks a bit too much like Nick Cave these days.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Great season finale. Of course, this is the story I've been waiting a season-and-a-half for them to start telling. Really looking forward to next season now.

Comment

I just finished watching the first season about a week ago. This is the role of Duchovny's career, and I'm kind of in love with it. I take it it gets worse?

Comment

Not so much that it gets worse, but it tends to meander quite often.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Much Much Better, yes the finale to 3 was so much win... poor Hank. Very interested to see how much more of a drunk he will become now.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                      X