No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey now, I'm always down for L4D after Lost. But noone else ever shows up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No excuse, unless you've contracted Ebola.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The Office. And Ace of Cakes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Motherfuckin' Hell's Kitchen, "you fucking donkeys!"
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Is that on before The Office?

Comment

AHH FUCK, nevermind. Stupid NAACP hijacked tonight's spot. It's on at the same time as the Office for me.

Comment

Ah. The Office wins.

Comment

Are you sure we are watching The Office tonight? We haven't played PRS yet.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Oh shit. That is true. And if I lose that means 2 hours of Whiny doctors.

Comment

What is this PRS you speak of?

Comment

Paper Rock Scissors. It's how we deal with all important decisions in our relationship.

Comment

It also means: Penis Rob's Super

Comment

Not sure what I am watching yet... We moved movie night to tonight, because Friday the 13th comes out tomorrow.. Lucky for me I have a DVR so I wont miss ACE OF CAKES... Most likely catch up with Office on saturday @ Ari's
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

So I was watching Nip/Tuck last night and they where doing a surgery on a tree man, thought it was so far fetched until I found an article based on the surgery.

How the hell did I miss this news story of a real Tree Man?
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

The tree man is quite disturbing.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X