Big Love - Season 4 (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Love - Season 4 (SPOILERS)

So we get a new intro (Margie is hot), we get Benny looking/singing like Greg "Johnny Bravo" Brady, Albie sucking off Bizarro Luke Wilson and a Harry Dean Stanton popsicle. Quite the way to start off the season.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

It's just too bad that the episode we saw didn't have a "Previously on" attached to it. I had forgotten most of Season 3.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      (Margie is hot)
      Been preaching this since season one. Check out "She's Just Not That Into You."

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FslKQD1NfQA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FslKQD1NfQA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
      Last edited by PHEDG; 01-12-2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Never thought she wasn't. And that movie sucks, I had to watch it with Lesley. Bunch of boring shit.

Comment

It's just too bad that the episode we saw didn't have a "Previously on" attached to it. I had forgotten most of Season 3.
          It did on HBO. The smitborrent version must have been truncated.

Adam Beach sucks so I hope someone ices him or he goes on a spirit walk or some shit pretty fast. Otherwise, great opener. I think this season is just going to be a lot of "oh shit" moments for Bill.

Comment

Never thought she wasn't. And that movie sucks, I had to watch it with Lesley. Bunch of boring shit.
            Didn't say you thought she wasn't. Agreeing. Didn't say it didn't. Just saying she's really hot in it.

Comment

Working...
            X