Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have any faith in Sophie Turner to pull this off. She's better than Gal Gadot but only barely, and this role should require a tremendous amount of effort to get right.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Die Mystique die
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Speculation/Spoiler, Yo! 
        The EW piece plays up a "game-changing twist."

Either Lawrence or Fassbender croaks. Not sure who. Leaning towards the former given she only stepped foot on set for 2 weeks and how much they have oversold her importance in the series.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That's what I'm hoping occurs (have been hoping since Days of Future Past, really).

Honestly, the only time the character really had any interesting moments was way the fuck back in the good old Romijn days.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Verbinski just split Gambit. Filming starts in about two months.

Tatum really needs to just direct this himself at this point.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QDe2PO262pA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OK, that's fun.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Spoiler: Speculation/Spoiler, Yo! 
                      The EW piece plays up a "game-changing twist."

Either Lawrence or Fassbender croaks. Not sure who. Leaning towards the former given she only stepped foot on set for 2 weeks and how much they have oversold her importance in the series.
                      It screened on the 8th. Got confirmation.

Spoiler: Legit Dark Phoenix Spoiler! ! ! 
                      Mystique is the "major death" around the mid-point. Once again, overemphasizing on that character though I do like Lawrence in the role. She wanted out anyway and has been making major strides to restructure her career. This was simply a fat payday for two weeks of work.

Word is Red Sparrow is legit the goods.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Good riddance.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All of what Jamie says is true, but Red Sparrow sucks.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so New Mutants is undergoing reshoots (nothing new there) and is adding a whole new character? What other movies have done this type of thing after a test screening? I can't remember a movie that added a whole new character in reshoots but I'm sure one of you can school me.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              so New Mutants is undergoing reshoots (nothing new there) and is adding a whole new character? What other movies have done this type of thing after a test screening? I can't remember a movie that added a whole new character in reshoots but I'm sure one of you can school me.

It rarely happens. So rare that I'd have to research the last time it happened.

But, if what I know holds up, then it's not so much a new character as it is taking it from a cameo to supporting role.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Holy shit, they're Best Defensing this?!
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X