No announcement yet.

Helicopter Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Ed is interested in ladyboys.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      But some of them are really pretty!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I think it's time to get Sgt. Hatred up in this.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Is the story up now?
          Yussir.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
            It was more like the CG sex from The Lawnmower Man. Everything was melting and joining together to form one perfect being.
            LEVIATHAN! or Trapper Keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              But some of them are really pretty!
              You are correct on that. When I attended Sydney Mardi Gras, there was a contigent of ladyboys in the parade. To quote one Mr. Spock "Fascinating"

Granted in one of my more drunker moments, I actualy said to some guy that he looked exactly like disgraced former Senator John Edwards.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You are correct on that. When I attended Sydney Mardi Gras, there was a contigent of ladyboys. To quote one Mr. Spock "Facinating"

Spock needs to learn how to Vulcan spell.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  Twinkish boys might as well be ladyboys.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Mr. Spock used what's known as the edit function to correct such errors.

Comment

Mr. Spock used what's known as the edit function to correct such errors.

Mr. Spock is played by Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto. The latter might be a ladyboy. FACT!

Comment

Quinto is not a ladybody. I have it on good authority. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Twinkish boys might as well be ladyboys.
                          If only Rob would have taken up my offer to pay for his breast enhancement...
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Quinto is not a ladybody. I have it on good authority. Fact.

I bet you do. FLASH FACT!

Comment

Granted in one of my more drunker moments, I actualy said to some guy that he looked exactly like disgraced former Senator John Edwards.
                              BWAHHAHAAA!! Nice!

There's this restaurant here in NY called Lucky Cheng's, and the food isn't that great, and it's really over-priced. But the draw is that all the waiters are drag queens, and they do a really great drag show. It's a fun place to take visitors who are in from out of town, you know? Anyway, a lot of the drag queens there are gorgeous - except one. The ladies' restroom attendent was just not even trying. Frumpy, misshapen sweater, wig halfway off his head, smeared makeup, five-o-clock shadow - just in desperate need of a makeover. In a room full of drag queens wearing these fabulous, skin-tight sequined gowns, awesome wigs and flawless, perfect makeup, this guy wasn't even trying to compete.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
                                I bet you do. FLASH FACT!
                                That's not necessarily a bad thing, fact.

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                BWAHHAHAAA!! Nice!
                                In a room full of drag queens wearing these fabulous, skin-tight sequined gowns, awesome wigs and flawless, perfect makeup, this guy wasn't even trying to compete.
                                The Shakes the Clown of drag queens?

Comment

Working...
                                X