Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was recorded today. Will be up next week.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• new ep being recorded today. Get your calls in.

206-350-8858
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still got my voicemail from some weeks ago?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Possibly. I'd have to look.

Comment

• You should, there's some good shit in there. And I'm too beaten down by whitey to do another one right now.

Comment

• Call in, hopes it's not to late.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Let me know if my boy JB Smoove calls in
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• OMG was that you? I thought it was Russ. Either way, new ep was recorded. About 2.5 hours and I'm actually proud of this one. Should be good to go. Will decide tomorrow if I can split this up to be two parts or not. But it's pretty great honestly. We're both on our game and I'm actually excited to edit this.

Comment

• Please tell me I made it in with today's call.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We used one call from you. It had to be recent because it referenced Failburary.

Comment

• Sounds awesome, can't wait to hear it. Hope Ceej apologized for liking regular Pepsi over throwback. He does that, I'll apologize for DOTD and we'll all be good.

Comment

• We had no calls from you? I didn't see any older ones either

Comment

• We had calls from Leon, Vin and B Metal.

Comment

• Oh that sux, I'll have a new one with the next episode. My call had involved new ketchup packets and Fall Out Boy breaking up. Shit, I'll just redo it at some point.

Comment

• Damn, yeah, no go on that one man. sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X