The Beatles: Rock Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    I'd take a some more Queen any day. More Tom Petty too, damnit.
    Hell yes on Queen. Someone get Freddy Mercury's ghost on that.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8246313.stm
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I did lulz at the Bond comment when watching Goldfinger last week.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hmmmm...

From 100%True.com:

People who Dislike The Beatles Prefer Sodomizing Children.

A recent study has proven that humans that dislike The Beatles have, or are on the verge of, sodomizing children. Scientists at Yale University recently gathered all 11,715 professed Beatles haters and placed them in a large auditorium with live male children between the ages of 8-10 while secret video footage was recorded. It took only seconds before the rampant sodomy took place. Within 2 hours, all 11,715 individuals had put their wangers inside the boys' rectums. One male in his 20's from Minnesota who refused to be identified claimed that he'd probably sodomize kids even if he did like The Beatles
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hmmmm...
            And Rob said he didn't know what children exploration meant...
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

He only invented it!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hmmmm...

Well if it came from Yale....

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  And Rob said he didn't know what children exploration meant...
                  He only invented it!
                  HUZZAH!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I love how it gets a pass for being so fucking short and easy because IT'S THE FUCKING BEATLES MAN!
                    Well, I haven't seen it getting a pass for the length of the story mode. In fact, all the reviews I've read have said that's probably the biggest negative of the game.

As for difficulty- well, yeah, it's the Beatles. It's not wanky bullshit like Dragonforce or <insert shitty metal band here>.

Comment

I want to play Rock Band: Daft Punk.
                      <object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/14xgbeHsJXI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>
                      <object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBbasXXtrXw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>
                      Last edited by PHEDG; 09-11-2009, 10:42 AM.

Comment

That's why I'm getting DJ HERO.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Well, I haven't seen it getting a pass for the length of the story mode. In fact, all the reviews I've read have said that's probably the biggest negative of the game.

As for difficulty- well, yeah, it's the Beatles. It's not wanky bullshit like Dragonforce or <insert shitty="" metal="" band="" here="">.

Yet all the reviews are 9+. It's all good. Just an observation.
                          </insert>

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            That's why I'm getting DJ HERO.

I'm actually reviewing this at real world work. I just found out earlier today. If this game sucks, I'm going to be convinced that you're mentally challenged.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

What if you suck at the game? All the previews so far have said it's pretty awesome, if not a little easy on med/hard. But I also used to spin records. So that's why I'm interested.

Comment

And aren't you the one that bought GH 5? That game is one big "look it how many notes are on screen wooho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X