Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is great news. I have about 100 GBs left on my 2 TB. Started to buy games on disc just to be able to delete and reinstall games faster if needed.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      External hds are cool and all but they basically just said all PSVR owners now get to watch 3d blu rays. Fuck. Yes.
      YYYYEEEEEAAAHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• Drew Scanlon of Giant Bomb launched his Patreon today, and I finally donated to one. I trust Drew to make some incredible work in places I couldn't imagine.

patreon.com/clothmap

Comment

• Looking forward to what Drew will be doing. Sounds very interesting.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            Looking forward to what Drew will be doing. Sounds very interesting.
            I wonder if he filmed some stuff during his trip to Japan over Christmas, or if that really was just a vacation.

Comment

• It makes sense that the day after I see a NES classic in a store, Nintendo announces they are discontinuing it. What do those crazy Japanese have against money?

Comment

• Apparently mint unopened ones were selling $4000 on ebay last night. Mine was used once, got all the boxes and everything. Will let it go for $2000.

Comment

• Seriously still want one ugh.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck Nintendo

Sent from my BD-DGAF using suckmahbawls
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How is that new Suckmahbawls phone? Good screen?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• :-D it's kind of dirty most of the time.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          It makes sense that the day after I see a NES classic in a store, Nintendo announces they are discontinuing it. What do those crazy Japanese have against money?
                          The ones at Sony? Nothing. They love it. The morons at Nintendo though hates it.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have never played a Far Cry game but I want Far Cry 5 right now.

Comment

• Grab Far Cry 3 for cheap. Far Cry 4 is good too, but 3 is way better. At the minimum watching the introduction on Youtube.

Comment

• You may recognize the best part of Far Cry 3 from Better Call Saul, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X