No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, AoS does not feel like it's happening in the same universe as the movies and it should. I'm not talking budget/effects wise either.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreed. My son loves them, so I'm sure I'll see them all (I'm prolly like 5 eps or so back by now). I don't HATE it, but I'm not exactly in a hurry either.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Last night was the first good episode we got. I gave it a season, but it needs to pick up.

The imagery of Coulson's brain and the machine/robot was fucked up.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k4s518esHsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, that's kinda messed up.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              yeah, that's kinda messed up.
              and it's only going to get more convoluted.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/WCBQL/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  and it's only going to get more convoluted.
                  Go on...

(did Rob post the brain scene?)

Comment

• i did.

Comment

• I think the really disturbing part was him yelling LET ME DIIIIIIIIE.

But I have no clue where the fuck this is going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I think the really disturbing part was him yelling LET ME DIIIIIIIIE.

But I have no clue where the fuck this is going.

Spoiler: 2015 
                        a forced parallel to the creation of Ultron.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah. . . better figure out a way not to watch that w/ the 7 year old.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We DVR'ed the episode and watched it last night. Agreed on the creepiness factor, and if my imagination's not running away with me, I can totally see how this plays out in the next Avengers flick.

Won't be surprised if the Avengers are flipping Fury/SHIELD the bird before the credits roll in the sequel.

Comment

• First clip from All Hail the King. This looks like it could be pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                First clip from All Hail the King. This looks like it could be pretty good.
                                Seagate Prison was also where Luke Cage got his powers.

Comment

Working...
                                X