Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goats are fucked up man

Comment

• you ever killed a goat? called it your lil cabrito then slit its throat and fry it up and slap it on a tortilla? will fuck you up

Comment

• The Witch is brilliant and I love it. It's getting a place in annual Halloween viewings.

Comment

• OK, Troy: what's the word on GODS OF EGYPT? How bad is it?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• according to Jamie it sounds like I may need to see it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              according to Jamie it sounds like I may need to see it.
              It's that horrible, eh?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THEY HAVE A FLAT EARTH SHOT.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I found one review out there so far, and it was semi-positive (3.5 out of 5). Main complaint is that the lead 'human' (who fights alongside Jaime Lannister) can't act for shit.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    OK, Troy: what's the word on GODS OF EGYPT? How bad is it?

It's terrible. It feels like someone cut all of the gameplay out of a PS1 game and tried to make a movie out of the cut scenes.

Proyas is a solid director who tries to mine something out of it, but the movie is a mess.

Lionsgate is acting weird about it. Technically, everyone is embargoed until Thursday. But, they're just like fuck it. I don't have to review it, apparently. But, I might just throw on the backpile.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      you ever killed a goat? called it your lil cabrito then slit its throat and fry it up and slap it on a tortilla? will fuck you up
                      This basically happened to me on a visit to Mexico when I was younger. My cousin and I had to dig a hole for all the entrails and shit too. Little Fil was scarred.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        It's terrible. It feels like someone cut all of the gameplay out of a PS1 game and tried to make a movie out of the cut scenes.

Proyas is a solid director who tries to mine something out of it, but the movie is a mess.

Lionsgate is acting weird about it. Technically, everyone is embargoed until Thursday. But, they're just like fuck it. I don't have to review it, apparently. But, I might just throw on the backpile.
                        Terrible, but gloriously so. At the screening, I was holding back laughter to the point where Ana said, "Come on, don't be an ass!"

Felt like Proyas said, "Fuck it!" and figured he would try to get away with as much insanity as possible, a la gods that have gold (!?) blood, Geoffrey Rush as Grandpa god who spends eternity in his space-station above a flat Earth fighting off the sand worm from Dune every night, villain goddesses who ride on giant, fire-breathing cobras and Gerald Butler seemingly doing his best Shatner impression.
                        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-24-2016, 08:54 PM.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• THE WITCH is fantastic. It's absolutely a creepy, slow burn. But the last couple scenes? Gotdamn chills, man. It'll take me a while to fall asleep tonight. Stuff like that freaks me out big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Terrible, but gloriously so. At the screening, I was holding back laughter to the point where Ana said, "Come on, don't be an ass!"

Felt like Proyas said, "Fuck it!" and figured he would try to get away with as much insanity as possible, a la gods that have gold (!?) blood, Geoffrey Rush as Grandpa god who spends eternity in his space-station above a flat Earth fighting off the sand worm from Dune every night, villain goddesses who ride on giant, fire-breathing cobras and Gerald Butler seemingly doing his best Shatner impression.
                            If you're trying to scare me away me to stay way from it, you're doing a terrible job at it. It sounds like a classic to me.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• A few new clips have hit the net from GODS OF EGYPT that definitely push it into 'Oh God I need to see this' territory for me. It's hitting that FLASH GORDON sweet spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                A few new clips have hit the net from GODS OF EGYPT that definitely push it into 'Oh God I need to see this' territory for me. It's hitting that FLASH GORDON sweet spot.

Don't ever besmirch Flash Gordon like that.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X