• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm afraid I have some bad news...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qq_6W2jy7rc?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I guess Rob and I will go to this together and laugh like idiots alone.

Comment

• Ted is still funny three years on but the Tom Brady gag aside, this sequel looks awful.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I guess Rob and I will go to this together and laugh like idiots alone.
              Yeahhhhhhh!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Count me in on TED 2 as well.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• YEAHHHHH!

Comment

• Like the first, Ted will be a rental. At best.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Guess I need to see the first Ted to decide.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Guess I need to see the first Ted to decide.
                        Naw.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TeOPbcJHyiY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yep, still want to see that.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F-qBD17wwrQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ooooooohhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X