New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I have no problem with Pratt. He can't play the same character in every movie.
    I get that, but still: GotG was a massive hit and everyone liked Pratt in it. It seems stupid for them to not try and cash in on what made GotG so good and not show Pratt goofing off.

I don't need a dance off with a velociraptor, but I'd like to see him doing some funny lines.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We may get that. I'm sure he'll bond with the kids.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I get that, but still: GotG was a massive hit and everyone liked Pratt in it. It seems stupid for them to not try and cash in on what made GotG so good and not show Pratt goofing off.

I don't need a dance off with a velociraptor, but I'd like to see him doing some funny lines.
        On the contrary, I think we totally need Pratt doing a dance-off with a dinosaur.

Anyway, I liked the trailer. I'll probably go see it for popcorn's sake.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'll be excited for everyone I guess.

NEW JURASSIC PARK GODDAMMIT DINOSAURS ARE THE COOOOOLEST
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This looks surprisingly great. Much better than Jurassic Park 1.5 and 1.75....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pratt should have been riding one of those raptors in that final shot. THAT would have gotten my money on opening day.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HUNTING WITH RAPTORS WTF OMGG MORE LIKE BONER WORLD

Comment

• GRAVE GETS IT THAT SHARK WAS JUST BAIT AND OH GOD HAMSTER BALLS THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME

Comment

• <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tjW1mKwNUSo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm not sure how I feel about Pan. I was on board until Hook shows up as I thought Wolverine was playing Hook.

Comment

I'll be excited for everyone I guess.

NEW JURASSIC PARK GODDAMMIT DINOSAURS ARE THE COOOOOLEST
                        FUCK YES SON WATER DINO-SOURS, MUTANT DINO-SOURS, RUNNING DINO-SOURS, JUMPING DINO-SOURS, CHRIS PRATT DINO-SOUR FUCKING ARMY BABY!

Dodgy cgi? Who gives a shit its 7 months away. Not funny enough? Who give a shit it had 3 lines of dialogue and obviously was going for a certain tone. How many jokes were in the original JP trailer?

It's okay though Rerb and I will love this enough for all of y'all

...rock hard at that Mosasaur....
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• THE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN:

PRO DINO vs. ANTI FUN

Comment

• also, how much shall we place bets on that giant watersaur jumping out of the water and grabbing the tran at some point?

Comment

also, how much shall we place bets on that giant watersaur jumping out of the water and grabbing the tran at some point?
                                Will see twice opening night if this happens
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X