No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't be for awhile - the vote earlier in the week was pretty close, and some Republican held states have come to depend on Obamacare. With 23 million folks on it at the moment, the Republicans can't just dispose of it without offering up a better, lower cost, cheaper insurance premium replacement, and they've already said they don't have a workable plan yet. Add to that some Republican senate seats are up for grabs in two years, so fucking this up will all but give those seats to the Democrats.

The Republicans are in charge, but they are under a LOT of scrutiny right now.

Comment

• hahahahah oh Trumpy.

*cue Curb Your Enthusiasm music*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My wife is pissed that I keep saying Trump is a valid, real threat to the country.

Comment

• She'll figure it out eventually.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            My wife is pissed that I keep saying Trump is a valid, real threat to the country.
            How does she feel about his golden shower fetish?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• BBC has an article "Where he stands on key issues" and I expected just a big shrug emoji when i clicked it.

Comment

• Exactly. The one tiny bit of joy out of all of this is that he'll hate the job SOOOOO much.

Comment

• Just waiting for news that George H.W. Bush has died to completely steal Trump's thunder.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Just waiting for news that George H.W. Bush has died to completely steal Trump's thunder.
                    Local news had interview with him yesterday that he's feeling much better.

Comment

• Honestly, I'm loving that the shit grenade has finally landed. Not since the end of Nixon has there been a better You're Fucked paradigm for the Republican party.

Naturally, the Neoliberals take this as a chance to moan and groan. It makes me chuckle. For as scary as the Heritage Foundation goals are that Trump is batting around, do you think for a moment that he:

a) has the patience to carry them out
                      b) won't use them to cause infighting to find loyalists
                      c) won't go completely off-script and pull something else out of his ass?

The next way less than 4 years is going to be these aging Skesis fighting each other for their Lord's approval, rather than actually doing anything. That is until they turn on their master and then undermine the party just in time for the 2018 mid-term elections.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 2008: First black president.

2016: First mentally handicapped president.

Cant' say you guys discriminate!

(yet)

Comment

• If you think we haven't had sociopath or narcissist presidents before Martin, you should think again. Plenty of mental illness has walked the White House halls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            If you think we haven't had sociopath or narcissist presidents before Martin, you should think again. Plenty of mental illness has walked the White House halls.

Hell, Mary Todd Lincoln was a low key psychopath.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And the ever-sainted JFK was a womanizer as were many of our presidents.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                If you think we haven't had sociopath or narcissist presidents before Martin, you should think again. Plenty of mental illness has walked the White House halls.
                                I'm talking about him being a retard. Oh wait. W.

Comment

Working...
                                X