X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-gr...urce=pulsenews

Comment

• <object height="315" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScI3i2OGdbs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560">

I like this so far.
      </object>
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Soon, Cape Fear becomes real to me dammit
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tis truth but he's doing it well.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm just glad that D-Bry is so fucking over it hurts.

But now the Shield get a new group to spar with.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still think they missed an opportunity with the Shield to do the old Demolition "you never know which two will defend the belts gimmick" AKA Freebirds 4 lyfe yo.

Oh and totes agree on D Bry.

Comment

• That'd have been cool. But it's kinda bawse how they're like "we don't even need to do that shit, we'll whoop you anyway."
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totes. I'm just glad they haven't saddled them with an "E" guy as their leader type bullshit. It's the first thing in a long time that Vince hasn't muddled up right out of the gate.

Comment

• Word. Last night's match with Rollins and The Dazzler was awesome.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes, it's the only thing I caught due to work and it was worth all of the tows that day to catch it.

Comment

• Ya didn't miss too much. The Cesaro/Botchcara match was solid though.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am so lost but that video reminds me of the fun days of wrasslin.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It happens every so often by some confluence of events.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Ya didn't miss too much. The Cesaro/Botchcara match was solid though.
                              Cesaro is another one Vince is trying to mangle, A FUCKING YODELING GIMMICK? THE FUCK

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              It happens every so often by some confluence of events.
                              Not near often enough.

Comment

• Yeah. I have a feeling he's gonna get paired with Zeb in the future. Ultimate Trolls.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X