Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My box is a goddamn paperweight. Microsoft needs to get off their ass and release something good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oni and the Blind Forest is pretty incredible.

Comment

• fuck that indie bullshit. GIVE ME A NEW GEARS, HALO, VIVA PINATA, SOMETHING THAT CAN ONLY BE AWESOME ON THE BOX.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well you're getting Halo this year and gears next. Rare is working on what's likely Battletoads but I want a Viva!

Comment

• a new Pinata game would be THE SHIT.

Comment

• Really digging MKX. Love all of the new options and the new Krypt mode is fucking great.

ERMAC IS MY BOYYYYEEE

Comment

• The microtransactions have soured me on buying it for now. One button fatalities should be a Kombat Kode not a fucking consumable.

Comment

• you can earn the one button fatalities in the Krypt. Moot point is moot.

Comment

• By earn it you mean what? Unlock as a code or what?

Comment

• it's the same thing as the last game. You earn XP, KOINS, etc.. in every mode. In the krypt you then spend the "koins" you earn to unlock new costumes, fatalities, easy fatality abilities, etc..

Comment

• they also added this weird faction mode in the game.

Comment

• Sad there are no stage fatalities in the new MKX game. But my current thing is learning how to do Brutalities which are a pain in the ass but so satisfying when you do one.

Comment

• Yeah it took me a long time to properly read the brutality guidelines, I kept just trying to do the button combo without meeting all the criteria you have to hit during the match first. They seem like too much work for a so-so fatality at the end

Did you ever figure out how do to the faction fatalities? Is it only during those faction events with invaders and whatever the fuck?

So far I just beat the story mode and then spent a long time in the Krypt unlocking all the weapons and areas.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• faction is easy. All faction fatalities can be done during any game type. Your guy just needs to be mid/almost far to pull them off. The Krypt is awesome. Almost have all inventory items.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                faction is easy. All faction fatalities can be done during any game type. Your guy just needs to be mid/almost far to pull them off. The Krypt is awesome. Almost have all inventory items.
                                Really? Damnit. I tried so many times to do one, it was just like <- <- -> -> R1 or some shit too.. maybe I was standing too close. Will attempt again

Yeah I've got all of the krypt items now, had just as much fun exploring all of that stuff as playing the story mode. First time one of those spiders jumped on my face I near shit myself.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X