Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it further in DR3. It's amazing how putting a game down for months helps to get over the hump in an area you've been stuck in. Now I'm just cruising through.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Need to grab Axiom Verge today and then find time to play it, Fast and Furious: Forza, Bloodborne, Oni and the Lost Forest and more Skylines.

Comment

• Playing through GTA V again.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Tons of Dying Light. Dying Light all the time. It gets much more enjoyable to traverse the city once you upgrade to the higher Agility perks and get the grappling hook. Those exploding zombies still get me every fucking time though.. ragerage
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I need to get back into that. It's been a few weeks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just sleep until night time and spend the whole night repeatedly climbing on everything in sight in one of the non-Tower safe zones and you can level it up pretty quick with the night bonus. Can level power up pretty quickly stepping to the edge of the roof or fence in the safe zone, enough that you are juuust "out" of the safe zone to use weapons, and just clear mobs of zombies with firecracker/molotov combos and rack up the sweet, sweet night time power bonuses.

Mostly I'm a pussy and still only explore in the daytime though. Those volatiles are intense.

Comment

• I'm currently on a mission to get some bile or some shit from some fast motherfuckers and everytime I try it's a cluster. Went back to Dead Rising 3 so I could just mow some fuckers down with a lawnmower.

Comment

• Ohhh right those glowing green guys that only show up at night? Theres some spawn points for those guys like riiight by safe zones, I just sat on a roof above one, tossed like 4 firecrackers away from the green zombie (they don't move), then when it cleared out I dropped behind him like a ninja and put him down.

Firecrackers get everything done in that.

Comment

• solid advice. Will try that.

Comment

• Firecrackers are love. Firecrackers are life.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Spent about an hour with Axiom Verge. That game is not #SAWFT

Comment

• Ceej and I are playing 7 Days to Die.

Comment

• Pretty fun. Played that for a couple weeks with some friends, but we never got into the building aspects of it much was always needing to roam around for supplies it seemed. Food and water run out way too fast

Comment

• just beat the RE remake with the best ending. Saved everyone like a goddamn pimp.

Comment

• Chris Redfield can suck a dick.

Playing a ton of XCom at the moment. Hopefully gonna beat this within a week or so on the PC. Lesley finally earned her promotion.

Picked up Gears of War :Judgment on Games for Gold. It's the one Gears game I never had a chance to play. Looking forward to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X